ATTENTION- TO ALL THOSE WHO HAD FAILED

DEAR ALL

THIS RESULT OF CA FINAL JUNE 2009 WAS VERY DISAPPOINTING. THERE ARE MANY CASES ( INCLUDING ME ) THAT WERE EXPECTING TO QUALIFY THIS TIME BUT STILL BADLY FAILED. SO WHATS THE WRONG WE HAD DONE I  THE EXAM. THIS NEED TO BE ASCERTAINED.

MY APPEAL IS THAT THOSE WHO ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE RESULT. TOGETHER SHOULD FILE AN RTI AGAINST ICAI FOR SHOWING OUR ANSWER SHEETS. I KNOW WE WILL NOT PASS BY THIS WAY. BUT ATLEAST MARKING PATTERN AND SLICING OF MARKS I THE EXAMS WILL BE DISCLOSED.

I WANT DIFFERENT VIEWS ON THIS.

 

 

 

Replies (2)

Hi rahul,

i also agree with u for the same matter. because the marks which given to us is not believeable.

 

hi all,

I too feel it was atrocious results this time

I have made a representation to the Inst council members directly and have mailed all the senior council members

/forum/messages/2009/9/46663_pcc_mail_to_the_institute.asp

 

Lots of grievances have been shared on this forum. Time for some action folks..

Mail to the council..Lets c, hw many mails can they trash without giving the reply which we are entitled to get

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details