Attempt of Fraud

Hello Everybody,

 

I would like to bring to your notice, an attempt of fraud going on through the website. Since last week, I have got a PM thrice which is pasted below for your reference. I have got a similar mail on my yahoo and hotmail ids earlier and I am very sure it is a spam and an attempt to cheat and defraud users of the internet. The message is -

 

My name is Reeves Idehen the only child of my father who deposited the sun of 6.5m with a Bank to be transfer to his foreign business partner but he could finish the process before he was assassinated my a rebels grouped in my country since my father is dead i want you to stand for me so that i can present you to the Bank as my family friend and foreign partner so that the bank can transfer the money to you. I will offer 20% of the money for your assistance please writes me reeves_id1985 @ yahoo.com.

From : reeves1985

 

Kindly take note of the same and make sure you don't fall prey to such frauds.

Replies (2)

Yes I, too, got this message.

Such type of frauds are known as "Nigeria Fraud".

Beware of it!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details