Attain the exam without fear Tension and depression

(Guest)

In every one’s life there exists such a thing or place which is like nightmare to them for example businessman is afraid of loss, stock broker is afraid of market crash and the most popular in every house students are afraid of exams. These wraiths just surround us and kill all our joys, happy moments and freedom. We the students have to sit hours before the books and feel ourselves surrounded by them. During my exams I was also feeling very helpless and for me, my condition was worst and pathetic.

These exams are like nightmares for us. I still remember when I was in 6th or 7th standard during exams I used to ask from my mom that who invented this life-killing event for students? I pray to god that once I met that man that day would be his last day. But alas I am still searching for that man and till now I am unable to find any clue of his. It would be fun to tell you that when ours exams were over me and my friends were regular visitors in temple what were our preys I tell you: -

“Oh gods please give our teachers peaceful and a good mind so that they can give us good marks. Please god especially to the accounts teachers she is very rude and also she cuts many marks.”

And sometimes our pray were like full of violence

“Oh god please do some miracle and burn all the  audit  paper.”

During these exams I got to know a very important that might you have felt earlier than me that exams is not a problem but the problem is the tension that comes with it. During these exams my friend who was a good student in class loosed marks in every subject and entered into a stage called DEPRESSED. First when I asked him what was the problem he told me that he was not well but at last he told me that he was bearing lots of tension in his mind and when the question paper was before him all the facts and points that he learned were vanished and the result was before everyone. This is very a common event in student’s life when they loose marks they willingly enters into depression.

See the depression according to me is the suppression of your will, courage, enthusiasm, thoughts and most important your confidence. Studies can only be done properly or exams can only be prepared when we concentrate on it forgetting all other happenings or events occurring in our surroundings or created in our mind. But when we feel we are tensed half of our mind starts thinking the negatively and results in lowering our concentration levels. Exams are nothing if we take them as tests but we are the one who makes them wraiths. I admit that these exams are very important, kills our freedom also are undesirable but what we desire is mere a chance that we get. So please friends have full control over your mind and heart. This mind is like coconut seems to be hard but is lost in its own thoughts. So please my dearest readers please don’t prepare exams or any other thing with tensions take them as “okay we will do it” not like “oh no we have to do it”