Articleship Vaccancy in Delhi !!!

Hello Everyone..

A Delhi based C.A firm is looking for a Article Asst., preferably a PE-II pass out... ..With good communication skills.... Interested candidates can mail their C.V to  shailender1984 @ gmail.com...

Replies (11)

  sir,

       I have passed the CA-CPT EXM. in july and i am looking for a articleship...

I  am a CPT passed student with score -151.i need articleship in delhi.please help me if u can.

I am looking for articleship in delhi. if any vaccancy ,contact me at 9717425774

I  am a CPT passed student i need articleship in delhi.please help me if u can

I have completed my CPT in july. I have a basic knowledge of computer n also a some knowledge of tally. I am looking for articleship.my no. 9999432460.

Originally posted by :Shailender Singh
" Hello Everyone..
A Delhi based C.A firm is looking for a Article Asst., preferably a PE-II pass out... ..With good communication skills.... Interested candidates can mail their C.V to  shailender1984 @ gmail.com...
"


 

hi ...i m ca student recently passed ca pe 2 ...nd lookin for articleship as early as possible ..in a medium or good firm in delhi nd ncr.pls contact me @ sidd_aga @ yahoo.co.in     or 9212708112

Originally posted by :Shailender Singh
" Hello Everyone..
A Delhi based C.A firm is looking for a Article Asst., preferably a PE-II pass out... ..With good communication skills.... Interested candidates can mail their C.V to  shailender1984 @ gmail.com...
"


 

hi.. i m ca student recently passed ca pe2 .. nd lukin for articleship in gud or medium ca firm in delhi nd ncr ... contact me as early as possib at 9999688915 or my mailid

 i am CPT qualified and looking for articleship.iam well versed with tally 9.0 and MS-Office.if you are having any vacancy kindly reply.

hello, i m a CA student searching for articleship in delhi. Presently, i m doing my articlehip in kolkata for last 8 months. But for some reasons i need to change the city. I have passed my CPT with 78% and completed my tutions classes for my PCC exam. Kindly if vacancy available, plz contact me @ 9804238325. thanks

hi, iam a CA student recently i have cleared PE-II, now looking for articleship in delhi and NCR. if you have vacancy contact me @ 9810366552

Hi I AM SUDHIR

RECENTLY I HAVE CLEARED PE- II, AND LOOKING FOR A CA FIRM WHICH CAN TALE ME IN AS ARTICLESHIP, ANY VACANCIES PLEASE TELL ME 9811708331, sudhir_cool_sk @ yahoo.co.in 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details