Articleship Transfer/Termination on Medical grounds.

Hello Sir,

My Name is Surya, I am from Bangalore. I have completed 1.5 years of Articleship already and due to health issue, I am not able to attend the office. I have procured a Doctor Certificate from a govt. Hospital stating that I need rest for 3 months from date 25/11/2020. Should I obtain prior permission from ICAI. If I should, then kindly let me know the procedure for the same, Can it be done through SSP Portal or done manually.
Kindly help me in this issue.
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses the process for articleship transfer or termination due to medical grounds. A student facing health issues requiring a 3-month rest period seeks guidance on obtaining permission from ICAI, inquiring about the procedure via the SSP portal or manual submission. The conversation also touches upon the possibility of transferring an article student to another auditor within a partnership firm following the auditor's death.

It can done through SSP portal
Is in there possible to one auditor article student transferred to another auditor in a partnership firm after death of auditor

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details