Articleship training for ATC and IPCC

I registered for IPCC & ATC..

I've cleared IPCC both groups in MAY 2011
Soon after results I started my articleship training for 3 years from August 18 2011 by submitting form 102 & 103.

Now my problem is that should I register separately for ATC training of 1 year or the training period of IPCC 3 years includes that..

Please help me so that I don't have any problem while applying for ATC certificate after 1 year of my training..

Also help me how could get I the certificate that I have completed 1 year of articleship training.. and also the related forms to be submitted for ATC certificate

Replies (1)

i clear ipcc first group plz suggested best articleship guidlines

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details