Articleship Training

Mandar D. Rane (CA Final & CS Executive Student)   (236 Points)

29 October 2009  

Hi friends and seniors,

I have passed CA PE2 Exam in Nov 2008 (After 4 attempts). After that due to financial problems at home.. i took a decison to start a job, discontinuing the CA studies. Luckily i got a good job too in an MNC in Paints Industry in Internal Audit Dept And last six months i was working with there. But later on as work started geting tougher. i started realising that i m laging behind in many aspects of Tax, Law, Accounts. and being the corporate enviornment, i was not getting enough support and co-operation from team members and superiors. In short the enviornment was not providing me an opportunity to learn.

And that made me aware of the importance of completion of CA studies and proper training as an articled student.

But now the problem is that i have heard that CA Firms do not give stipend more than 2 to 3K. and its not possible for me to meet the expenses of my family which is partially dependant on me. Please guide me on this and also provide me some good firms in Mumbai Suburb where i will get to learn tax accounts audit in depth.