Articleship termination

Hi I had completed 15 months of my articleship in march 2009. My attempt is due in November. Is it ok that I that I discontinue my articleship from May onwards till I dont get my results and if I clear I can continue the rest of my articleship then with an extension.

Please let me know the procedure for the same .

Thank You.

Replies (3)

Yeah this is the right procedure

but megha i will advise u not to do this as it will cause ur dream to shift far by 9 months

instead of this why dont u do articlship till august and then take leave of 3 months

it will not shift ur ca final attempt

it was just an advise , do dat which appears to u most better

all the best

But how will my articleship get extended by 9 months?

I'm going for my IT training in May which will be counted as my training period.

And Aug-Nov, I was gonna be on leave anywhich ways. So its actually 3 months which i'm not gonna be going for articleship right??

if ur ca is ready to count u as an article under him then there is no problem

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details