I AM AN ARTICLE AND HAVE TRANSFERED MY ARTICLESHIP FROM ONE REGION TO OTHER, I TRIED CHECKING IT AT https://220.225.242.179/student_details.asp?SRN=SRO0123456 BUT IT IS NOT UPDATED. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH IT
I AM AN ARTICLE AND HAVE TRANSFERED MY ARTICLESHIP FROM ONE REGION TO OTHER, I TRIED CHECKING IT AT https://220.225.242.179/student_details.asp?SRN=SRO0123456 BUT IT IS NOT UPDATED. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH IT
call ICAI and enquire. Many records are not updated in institute sites so its common . if u have recd the letter from institute about the transfer then no need to worry
I HAVE RECEIVED LETTER FOR THE TERMINATION, BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY LETTER CONFIRMING THE TRANSFER. HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE?
it usually take around 45 to 60 days..............
it takes 2-3 months
Mr. jha aapli articleship khatam ho gai h kya?????
Please write a letter to Institute like this :-
SPEED POST
Institute Address
Your Letter No (like Reena/Article/Tfr/01 etc.) 15 Jul 2011
Your Address with email Id & Ph/Cell No.
Sub :-
Respected Sir,
1. Refer to ICAI letter No_________dated____________.
2. I submitted Form No______ as per CA Regulation- u/s- on dated- (copy attached for ready reference) and I just received under referance letter about termination of my articleship not for transfer.
3. Please confirm my articleship transfer confimation as per CA Regulation and I didnot found it on website (please update on ICAI website).
4. Please inform me if another document required in this matter from this end or any time period decided by the Institute for transfer of Articleship and updation of Institutes website.
5. Acknowledge Please.
Signature
(Reena)
Article Trainee
Registration No-..........(ICAI)
1. Xerox copy of Form No:-
2.Letter No- dated- of ICAI.
(please write 02 instead of 01 in your letter No. if you have to write another letter/reminder to Institute in this concern like- Reena/Article/Tfr/02)
thanx annu for this information........
best teacher notes of taxation please send me.............
| Originally posted by : RAKESH | ||
![]() |
call ICAI and enquire. Many records are not updated in institute sites so its common . if u have recd the letter from institute about the transfer then no need to worry |
![]() |
According to me , u should call and confirm from the institute ,
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals