Articleship resignation letter

The following is the exact text of the Resignation letter by one of my friends. Read it and give your views

 

This is to hereby inform you that I can no longer work under you. Because you just shouts at me for everything. Just because I work under you, you cannot show all your anger on me and you cannot treat me as if I should get frightened by seeing you.

     For instance, once when you have asked me to check as to what documents are required to obtain PAN for an NRI, I in return asked you whether that particular NRI is in India at the time of applying  or not (as different documents are required in different cases). For that you have shouted at me like anything saying "Can't you understand that an NRI will be outside India" (how can I assume that he is outside India?). (This is only one example of many such instances)

     I don't mind if you scold me when I do any serious mistake(s). But if you are shouting at me for each and every small mistake (and sometimes even when I don't do any mistake), I just cannot bear it. So I want to terminate my Articleship from XXXX.

Replies (6)

hey sangita it was just mind blowing.....

Amazing...i wish I could do the same...

Go Ahead !!! :D

Mind Blowing....i want to do the same...

pretty cool......................:)

Got Inspired by ur resignation letter...........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details