Articleship registration form

Not received my articleship registration letter. I had deposited the form on 4th September. I have made so many phone calls to ICAI Kanpur but no one picked up the phone. What can I do now?

I am really stressed. Please suggest some remedial action.

Replies (4)

Yaar ja ke khud le aa Wahan se mera bhi dimag aise hi khrab kiya tha unhone.... Kuch nahi pata Hota Kanpur walo ko

each and every city same problem. ( ICAI ) really rude.. especially chennai. i am getting words. but controlling this time. and go with sanjeev's option

 

Better to visit the branch directly rather than calling them.

Thanx Sanjiv, Shashidhar and Krishna. But I live in Jaipur. Should I visit Jaipur Branch or Kanpur Branch?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details