Articleship Registration

Hello Everyone,

I am a Final student and I had started Industrial Training, after completing 2 years and 1.5 months of articleship, for 9 months (as per agreement with company) which got completed on 02/01/2018 and I have also submitted form 105 (certificate for completion of Industrial Training), so for 3 years of Articleship I am left with 1.5 months. So how to get my self registered for 1.5 months as a Article Assistant in CA firm, as in which forms to be filled up.
Replies (7)
Form 102 & 103
Can I take print of it from online and submit it or I need to buy form by paying fees at branch as we used do in first time registration?
Yes u can do... That's why online form is available
and what about ID card?
No need......... Remaining only 1.5 months
OK, Thank you so much!! Mr. Divakar
All the best bhai ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details