Articleship Leave Calcukator

 Hi All!

I feel proud to introduce to the CA students' community this excel file which can help the students in ascertaining their leave eligibility during the articleship period.

The leave eligibility has been taken as 1/6th of articleship period (Ref: Pg. No.: 18 of the Training Guide dt. 12.06.2007 available on the ICAI Web site).

All suggestions and advises are welcome.

I hope this file is of immense use to all.

Regards,

Arjun.

arjunhariharan @ gmail.com

 


Attached File : 29 leave.xlsx downloaded: 419 times
Replies (6)

THANX FOR SHARING

 

BUT I READ IN MY TRAINING GUIDE

THAT LEAVES ARE 1/8 OF THE PERIOD SERVED

45 DAYS IN A YEAR

Hey Arjun, it says that it is an unrecognised format, if I try to open it in excel. Which programme should I use to open it ?

 Hi Sumit & Karthik, 

Thnx for ur response, frnds.

As for Sumit's query, Sir, u can refer to the training guide available in the institute website using the following link:

https://www.icai.org/category.html?c_id=115

 

As for Karthik's query, I am attaching the same excel file in another format.

U may find them useful.

 

THANX FOR SHARING Hey Arjun, then also it says that it is an unrecognised format, if I try to open it in excel. Which programme should I use to open it ?

Try using Excel 2007 or 2003.

Hell Yeah, it only works in Excel 2007... Good work Arjun !!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details