Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Focus (CA-Final Student)     13 March 2012

Articleship interview

hello all!

Please guide me.I have been called for an interview at Sahni Natrajan &Bahl.Could you please tell me what to prepare fot the interview??

Also, please tell me how is the firm? And if they are flexible as far as classes is concerned.I want to clear my final exam in one attempt.

Is there any article already working for SNB then your advice would be highly welcome.Please share your experiences.

Thankyou!!

4 Replies

Sumeet

Sumeet (CA Final)     13 March 2012

First of all don't be nervous in the interview, prepare a short and sweet CV, answer the questions asked from you whether personal or related to studies, then you can ask some of the questions from your principal or the interviewer like :

1. In which field their firm is working? Whether Taxation or Auditing ot both?

2. What type of clients do they have? Whether listed cos or private limited cos,etc.,

3. What will be timing of articleship? Whether the same will be extended at the time of Tax Audits, i.e. in September, if yes, then upto hom much?

4. Are there any outstation audits? if yes, then where and how much?

5. What will be the stipend payable?

6. Whether the classes timings and college exams will be adjusted or not?

7. How many articles are working there?

Focus

Focus (CA-Final Student)     14 March 2012

okay thanks so much Sumeet :) I shall follow ur advice. Have you heard about this firm? I know it is one the best but i wanted a personal review? If you have any idea,do share.Thankyou :)

Sumeet

Sumeet (CA Final)     14 March 2012

Sorry I don't have any idea about this firm.

KUSHAGRA

KUSHAGRA (STUDENT)     17 March 2012

This firm is good.I have heard about it from some knowns..It is ranked 14 in delhi.

:-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register