Articleship in Lodh & Co Delhi

Is there anyone doing his articleship from Lodha & Co Delhi????

Can anyone tell me what type of audit do they have and plz share work experience.

How much stipend do they give???

Replies (4)

 

Dear Sir,


I heartly intrested in pursuing articleship in your organisation.
I have passed IPCC exam this november


Kindly find my attachted cv and see the furthur processing


Regards
Rahul Saraf

Dear sir,

I have passed my both groups of ipcc and interested in pursuing articleship in your firm.

Kindly check my attached cv and give your response.

Regards

Manoj kumar

Dear Sir

I have passed my CA-IPCC group1 exams.

i am interested in pursuing articleship training from your firm. kindly refer my attached curriculum vitae..

 

 

Regards

Sahil Kathuria

Dear Sir,

I have passed my CA-IPCC both group exam this november. I am interested in pursuing articleship in your  

firm. Kindly consider my CV and give me an oppurtunity to learn under your guidence.

 

Regards

Chandan Sharma

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details