309 – C, Dwarka Puri,

LBS Marg,

Kurla west

Mumbai -400070

Ph: 9821034497/ 02265077914

Cover Letter

November 10, 2008

Dear Sir:

I am Vora Mustanseer Mohsin a student of Institute of Chartered Accountant and would wish to apply for the post of an articled clerk.

I have cleared my CA PE - II course in May 2008 along with successful completion of compulsory I T Training Course both conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

I also have also successfully completed my Bachelor of Management Studies Course from SIES College of Commerce and Economics. This is an important aspect of my candidature and differentiates me from others, considering my good academic show during the tenure of the course. With this course I am also better off with my excellent communication skills and business acumen.

I also hold 1 year corporate working experience in the fields of Marketing and Back office Insurance Processing for ICICI Bank Ltd. and Prudential Process Management Service Ltd.

I assure you of me being a quick learner, of my hard work and dedication with a willingness to excel in what ever I do, this would be an asset your esteemed organization.

Kindly accept my application and hoping to hear from you very soon for an appointment to interview.

Sincerely,

Vora Mustanseer Mohsin

A Candid graduate and a CA Inter

I Shall excel in every projects and assignments that I do and create value for the company with accurate and efficient work performance.