Articleship in Big Firms for 9 Months

shrihari (student) (84 Points)

07 September 2010  

Hi everyone ,

I am looking for your suggestions for my present scenario, describes as follows :-

First of all, inspite of trying very hard, I couldn't find any direct links/contacts/approach to the Big firms (not even Top 10)

My Final attempt falls on Nov-2011. I have on records 8 months of pending articleship period, but I unfortunately i have not been exposed to good standards of work (which fetches better pay package in future) till now. I have been working with a small firm with a very limited exposure. The work I have done is next to nothing.

I am scared of the fact that I wont have get a good job (i.e which pays atleast 60k p.m. initially or 7-8 Lac p.a.) because I dont have good articleship experience.

Now, when I have applied in Big firms, nobody is interested to look at me, because my articleship period left is too less. There is no way that I can assure them that I would continue with them even after my articleship gets over, and even after I complete CA, because practically I wont have any other option.

But I have failed to convince them till now . 

Please suggest what to do ??