articleship in big 4

hello sir, sent resume to your id. please forward.

Hey! I cleared the IPCC may exams and have been selected by PwC for articleship. I have also been selected by EY. I will start working this week at PwC and I can tell you that the interview process is very opaque. You will not know why they have called you or why have they not called you! In a Big 4, HRs receive many resumes. I was told, when I was being interviewed at PwC that they had received close to 800 resumes for 40 vacancies. The only way to get your resume noticed is by sending it through some mid level employee. That really annoyed me at first because I was deserving student but I gave into it anyway! So yeah, find someone in the organization to mail in your resume and do your best at the interview and tests! By the way, these guys have very some tough interviews before selection. They WILL test your technical knowledge! Good luck! :)

Abhishek your email id is wrong.

@ Shikha Pareek Where are located Shikha..Delhi/Gurgaon??

@ shkha...where r u located..Plz tell...

I don't know why you are curious but I work in the Mumbai office. Anyway, where are you guys working?

i want to know the email id to send my c.v for aticleship training in any of the big 4 firms.

is it compulsory to clear both groups to get into Big-4?????

They only take you...if you have completed both the groups...

Hey guys can anybody please give me the email ID's of hRs of big4? the onces who are working in big4 can u please help?????? i would really be thankful to you

those who know please post here

Hey guys can anybody please give me the email ID's of hRs of big4? the onces who are working in big4 can u please help?????? i would really be thankful to you

those who know please post here

THANKS ABHI...

 

Is it compulsory to complete BOTH GROUPS to get into Big 4 or GROUP 1 is enough ??? Please do reply as soon as possible....

Dear,

To get in Big4 firms you need to have a good Reference. Other way is just drop your resume in there Official Website.

Sir,

Mostly they prefer Both Groups cleared Candidate.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details