A lot of people say that we cannot learn much in a small firm and it is not good for articleship, is it true?
what is the scope for learning in a small firm??
Yeah...it is True.... I was doing articleship in small firm....and was totally bored of doing mannual work rather than some mechenical work....i' mean work in which we can apply our knowledge......that was the reason I decided to do Industrial training..... Nd i'm gaining good knowledge everyday.......i mean working on SAP n ol
One more thing as per me either you should join a medium firm or a big firm....!!!!!!
@ ! @
SSDN
Bt practically , every one doesnt get the chance to get entry into gud firms.............so all i can say is wat during your free tym in ofc...... jst c d journal entries of any client....it ll build ur concepts......nd moreover, tax related issues k liye form 3CD k clauses nd google pe search karo wenevr u get free tym in ofc....
| Originally posted by : CA Sumit Grover | ||
![]() |
Bt practically , every one doesnt get the chance to get entry into gud firms.............so all i can say is wat during your free tym in ofc...... jst c d journal entries of any client....it ll build ur concepts......nd moreover, tax related issues k liye form 3CD k clauses nd google pe search karo wenevr u get free tym in ofc.... |
![]() |
Truly said bro..........!!!1
@ ! @
SSDN
I have joined a small firm as of now and i intend to take a transfer after T.Y exams (which wont be a problem) but the thing is that I will need to have some practicle knowledge if I am to get into a good firm...
will surely follow ur suggession CA Sumit Grover, thanks a lot :)
Pooja,
If You're Eligible For Industrial Training Then i Can surely Help you..........
AGREE WITH ANYAM.................
| Originally posted by : pooja | ||
![]() |
I have joined a small firm as of now and i intend to take a transfer after T.Y exams (which wont be a problem) but the thing is that I will need to have some practicle knowledge if I am to get into a good firm... |
![]() |
see pooja you just need to make them understand that you have the desire to learn ....!!!!!
Just this much.........!!!!!
@ ! @
thanks a lot mayank :)
but I dont plan on joining industrial training as of now...
ma Pleasure.....!
| Originally posted by : SANYAM ARORA | ||
![]() |
see pooja you just need to make them understand that you have the desire to learn ....!!!!! Just this much.........!!!!! @ ! @ |
![]() |
well i will surely do that, thanks sanyam
| Originally posted by : pooja | ||
![]() |
Originally posted by : SANYAM ARORA see pooja you just need to make them understand that you have the desire to learn ....!!!!! Just this much.........!!!!! @ ! @ well i will surely do that, thanks sanyam |
![]() |
Welcome pooja.......!!!!!!!
@ ! @
SSDN
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals