Articleship for PCC

I have recently heard that aritcleship is only for Final exams not for PCC effective from 2009. Is that Info is correct. Pls rply I am a CPT student writing exams in June 2009.

Replies (4)
Originally posted by :Kiran. A
" I have recently heard that aritcleship is only for Final exams not for PCC effective from 2009. Is that Info is correct. Pls rply I am a CPT student writing exams in June 2009. "


 

You had heard true. Now there is no articleship training at IPCC. When you will clear the Ist group of IPCC afterwards you can commence your 3year articleship training.

NOW YOU CAN TAKE DIRECT IPCC WHICH U HAVE TO COMPELET 1ST GROUP TO REGISETER FOR ARTICLEST, THEN 3 YEARS OF ARTICLES WHICH IN THAT YOU SHOULD TO COMPLETE 2.5 YEARS ARTICLES TO WRITE FINAL EXAMS...ALL THE BEST

Thank U for comments.

Now I am going to write my CPT Exams on June 28th.

After passing CPT  & PCC only for Final Exams I need to go for an articleship ?

I that correct pals ?

If correct how much time I will get to complete PCC after completing CPT ? 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details