Articleship exemption

I am karthik. Age 28 year old. Since I finished my B.Com in 2005.working in Same  Chartered Accountant firm for 7 years in chennai. I registered PE-2  in the year 2006 and then due to financial problem and family problem I leave it. In the year 2010 I converted PE-2 to IPCC  and passed Both groups at the time in the NOV 2011. I registered Articleship ( feb 2012) in the same firm I am working past 7 years. 

Can I get any exemption from articleship as per Chartered accountant regulation Act or

Can I give any petition to bos to give exemption.

 

pl give suggestion.

 

 

 

Replies (3)

I dont think there is any rule permitting the same

Originally posted by : ashish gupta

I dont think there is any rule permitting the same

Thank you .I need answer from Expert who is associated with BOS

there is no such rule for an exemption of articleship .

theres a way to it , u can take dummy nd can work in some other firm as a paid assistant or as an accounts manager. 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details