Articleship - audit or tax

Hello people

I am in a bit of a fix right now. I can't decide whether to go for Audit or Tax for my articleship, at any of the the Big 4.

I like both the fields and find both equally interesting. I am also considering international prospects once I'm done with CA.

So, kindly put in your view, so that I may give it some thought. I'd be very grateful to all of you.

 

Regards

Replies (4)

I WILL SUGGEST FOR TAX BUT AFTERALL YOU HAVE TO DECIDE... THINK...

Well..!!! i would say why dont u work in both by takin an IJT in between ur articleship trainng and thus u would be benefited by both streams.

WHAT IS "IJT"

Inter - Job - Transfer....

 

Or

 

Change in works department

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details