Articleship abroad


Can anyone provide me information about doing articleship in USA.

what is the procedure for that? does anyone know any CA who is practicing in US??


Indian CA has no recognition in the USA. CPA is an equivalent accounting degree in the USA which is globally recognized. If you wish to work in the USA you can give the CPA exams. CPA is the highest accounting qualification in the USA. You will have to go to there and give the exams online. Since the pen and paper exams have gone online since April 2004. For more information visit their official website. Every state in the USA  issues its own CPA certificate. There 54 different CPA exams in the USA, which will have different qualification requirements. Here's a link that can help you out,

Total likes : 1 times


hey thanx kalyani...... but as per my knowledge we can do articleship abroad. I have been to institute, they told me that in  the firm in which we want to do articleship should have branch in India. but I'm not sure, coz if that is the case then which visa status do we get. Even the rules, taxation is different. so I am a bit confused. 

neways if nebody who can help me out with this matter please post your reply.




I found a link that can help you. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register