Articleship

I am E. ARVINRAJ , Salem, Tamilnadu.

I have completed 3years of articles by submitting Form.no.108. But i got 10days of extension. Shall i join another auditor on same location or else i have to complete that 10days with same auditor.. If i can join another auditor nearby.. May i know the procedure of Forms to be sent.
Thanks regards.
Replies (4)
i thnk u have to complete 10 day with same auditor.
I have submitted Form. No. 108. So, existing contract will be over. I asked about this to icai article section. They said that i can serve with any auditor without any restrictions. But i cant get clarity because they are in busy mode and have a chance of misunderstanding by me. I just made a query to clarify. So anybody pls make sure for this query.
They are right. you can serve your extension under any principal. it's not required to serve under same CA.
Thank you

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details