Articleship

How many days do the procedure of registration for articleship are required?
Replies (5)
Can't understand your query
As of now I haven't decided where I have to join, my interview for big4 is scheduled for 24/10. And the results will be around 27/10 and for may20 attempt I have to get myself registered before 31/10. Therefore I want to know how long is the procedure of articleship registration
And if I don't get selected there I have to search some other firm

Date of registration is the date which is mention in articleship registration form & form needs to be submitted within 30 days from the date of registration and in case form has not been submitted ithin 30 days than you have to pay the fine

okay.. so even if I fill the registration form on 29/10 and submit it within 30 days I'll be eligible for may20 attempt?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details