Articleship

I have a query on articleship..But before beginning with my query i want to tell something about my present situation.. I am a ipcc student. I had my first attempt of ipcc(only1st group) in may 2013.,But i was suffering from jaundice at that time becoz of which i was unable to give the exams so i decided to give both groups in nov. I appeared for both groups in nov. But i think i haven't performed well. I think i will not going to pass this time,so i have already started preparing for my may 2014 attempt. So now my query is that after having 3 attempts in ipcc will i able to get articleship in a good firm?? I don't have much references too.. due to my attempts, i am very much worried about my articleship.I want to pursue my articleship from a good firm so dat i could have better opportunities to learn nd explore more. Firms first prefrence are always the first attempters or the rankers, or the ones having refrences/approach, but i m having none of these..pls suggest what should i do??
Replies (1)
As for now just focus on your preparation for May exam. Make sure you clear it. The advantage of ranks and references is that they don't grill you as much. If you have taken attempts they might just ask you more technical questions. Don't worry.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details