ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Article On Legends Of CCI Part-2

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21607 Points)

10 March 2011  

First of all thanks to all for noticing that I had deleted my pro and also for missing me in a day … and sorry for deleting my profile;(. But it was more than necessary bcz it was more like an orkut/fb profile, not a professional one. I can delete my work there but cant delete the comments which I hav received. I cant face my profile on personal front ….so I simply del it.ya about wrk …if m here ..then I can perform much more better  wrk na… so simply forget d yesterday…

I have even changed my name to Renu ..which was d root cause of my problem bcz my name “naina”was promoting unwanted flirting …. Na rahega baans , na bajegi basuri ..thts it.

So get back on my track …lets start wid new article

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI PART-2

This article was originally written by “balu” bro ..and m continuing the same with part 2 ..m gonna talking about  Cma. Sanjay gupta. In short “bhaiya” .  he is in CCI for almost 3 yrs .. from " City of Joy – Kolkata, completed ICWA, M.Com, CS (Inter) and currently pursuing CS (Final) & MBA. Presently  working for "Jekay Group of Companies".  With almost 29000 points and 4000 thx …

He is also there in expert section , shared files ,..and infact u can find everything in his profile.  Ya well am waiting for his blogs too …hope he will start blogging in near future too..Even if u know his bookmark u will easily get the half knowledge of ICAI.

If I want to describe him I can jst say three words for him “specific, straight forward and honest”

Specific _______ he is quite specific . what he really wants  and in what way . this is the most influential part of his personality.normally  we also lack wisdom in this point . we always strive hard for something..but we forget what we want . and this is the main reason tht we don’t get the thing in the way we want…so if u can …then learn this quality from him. It’s a mst thing .

Straight forward-----  I got impressed with this point too much :)…no faltu ki bakwas … jst be on the point. If u ask any query to him , he will give u jst the right amount of answer, which u can understand easily  and main thing , which u want . If u see his  reply for queries in expert section , u will get a hint about this quality too.

Honest -------- for this quality he must be rewarded with 10/10 marks . bcz its nt easy to be raja harishchandraseriously hats off for this quality .. but yeah he knows his responsibility  , and also carry it with grace. This is the main thing that u can easily find in his forum ..that no matter whatever be the situation , speak truth .

This is the main point that I don’t get easily agree;) …bcz in my opinion , lies are fine until and unless it doesn’t hurt any1 , and for the good sake.

So its fine …and I respect  his truth  from deep heart. Apart from this he is good ,caring, smiling,, helping person. And  ya stay in touch always .. its not jst the question and answers which want u, but also the person who are asking those things, wants u.  and last I wanna say  ..this is what I can a person ..:)

u cant count  the qualities of any1 …if u really wish to see them.

Regards

Renu…

34 Replies

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32221 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Sanjay gupta ji is really superb.

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

I want to mention another quality of sanjay sir is he is very HUMBLE. Nice article Naina oops Renu..

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Hey good to see you back

Again by coming u hit a huge six.

Awesome article

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

I have a doubt now u r Naina Or Renu

chandan ghosh (none) (196 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

good to read the whole article. and specially your personal views.

honesty in your words highlight the article....though i m not so frequent and have nvr been but all i can

understand that something was wrong but now alright...

best of luck for your new start..... 

(Guest)

hey u r back..... dats gud...i ws realy vry upst whn i hrd dat u hv dltd ur acc...mssd u lot.....thnx dr..

han nice post agn.....ya Sanjay sir is realy a vry nice person...thnx for wrting bout him..

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44614 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

THIS IS A SUPER DUPER ARTICLE MY DEAR SIS, THANKS FOR GIVING SUCH A WONDERFUL ARTICLE ON SANJAY SIR..

PART 1 LINK

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI PARTI-I

https://www.technodabble.com/cssimg/smile.jpg

NOTE: ARTICLES ON LEGEND OF CCI PART -3 WILL BE COMING SHORTLY...

THANKS RENU FOR GIVING BEAUTIFUL ARTICLE...

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21607 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

hey u all can find the part 1 here ..

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI PARTI-I

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15528 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

Sanjay gupta ji is really superb.

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

tose naina laage piya baanwri.....(hope u dont mind me flirting with naina )..missed u a lot dear...

Sanjay Sir is a very big contributor and helping hand here...helps us all ... and a very very adorable and erudite person......

udit sharma (Company Secretary) (2303 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

In my opinion there is no legend here in CCI....we all are here to held each other and learn something...this is the purpose of this platform...

This platform is not for writing articles on a particular person and then calling him as a LEGEND......

Sorry to say but would have appreciated if you would have written an article on something which would be of some use in enhancing everybody's knowledge here....

1 Like

udit sharma (Company Secretary) (2303 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

We all are here to help other with our knowledge and experience and all the experts have given their best to solve the queries on this platform.......merely because a person has been here for 3 yrs and has so many points doesnt mean he is a LEGEND and deserves a special mention like this that u have written a whole article on him.......

What i have noticed in most of his replies he has pasted the provisions of act as it is in ditto manner instead of explaining the crux of them,which a person an also get by reading the Act, itself.........he should have explained his viewpoint instead of copying and pasting the matter from a website........ 

1 Like

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Back with a bang.............

you rocked and sanjay sir is absolutely a legend at CCI.........

Suresh Prasad (www.aubsp.com) (15565 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Originally posted by : udit sharma

What i have noticed in most of his replies he has pasted the provisions of act as it is in ditto manner instead of explaining the crux of them,which a person an also get by reading the Act, itself.........he should have explained his viewpoint instead of copying and pasting the matter from a website........ 

Dear Udit jee,

The way you are thinking ….is something loop holes in that………..

It is not a material point that CMA. Sanjay Gupta  sir has given only the Act line (copy and paste)…….the material point is that someone has helped by this provision or not…………

“………… which a person an also get by reading the Act, itself……….” Dear the whole act you will read for any small query ??????? ….and someone is directly telling the Provision of that…….

I want to say Which one is better jee…………

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags