Easy Office
LCI Learning

Artcileship Transfer on medical Ground

Page no : 2

Punit Tibrewal (student ) (1684 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Originally posted by : Pooja

sir,

i am residence of sonepat and had articleship in delhi for 1.5 yrs. but due to sudden health problem i am not able to travel daily b/w 2 states. so, i had applied for transfer with same reason along with govt hospital certificate but it was rejected. earlier, i did'nt found any ca in sonipat but now i found a ca in my neibour of new house and i wish 2 serve my remaining articleship here as i can't travel in buses or trains any more coz of health problem. kindly suggest me ways what can i do now??

u had to submit a hand written letter along witha letter sighned by ur principal on letterhead...i assume u didnot comply with this...

Pooja Malik (CA Final) (38 Points)
Replied 27 July 2012

r u sure is se kam bn jaega same reason k sath???

actually my firm has also a branch office in sonipat n he offered me 2 stay here????

Replied 27 July 2012

yup...isse kaam ho jaega...its the official rule that transfer requests will not be entertained unless accompanied by a letter written in principal's first person and typed on firm's letter head and signed by him...refer this link below

Replied 27 July 2012

/forum/messages/2009/12/58511_steps_to_be_taken_for_transfer.asp

Replied 27 July 2012

if d link is not working...go to my profile page and u can find this link there

Vishwas Thakkar (Article Assistant) (53 Points)
Replied 27 July 2012

U can take the transfer on the basis of change of city. This is allowed and as you said you belong to UP and if you chose your next principal at UP you can easily get the transfer. But for that you will have to shift your base from Delhi to your hometown. Goodluck.

Pooja Malik (CA Final) (38 Points)
Replied 27 July 2012

bt mra residential address to sonepat (haryana) hi h institute k pas.

n rules to spcfd reasons hi h to agr m apni problem (health) btati hu to b kya trnsfr ho jaega.

& my principal is not ready to sign my application with aforesaid reason as he offered me to work in sonepat (audit)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: