ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aricelship Query

D.Durga Prasad (CA - Student) (78 Points)

16 July 2008  

Dear All,

Can any one help me that " I am doing CA PE-II and I have a 5 years audit Training Experiance in Audit Firm"

I need to Know whether "I have a eligible to get Articelship Certificate Based on My 5 years Audit Training Certificate"

Under the new Sceme of Education and Training 8 months of training is treated as equivalent to 6 months of articleship training.

This has to be  applicable for PE II Students or not . If yes means please give  how to fullfil this obligation  and what are the forms should submitted

Thanks and regards

Durga Prasad

3 Replies

Pratik K (Student) (3406 Points)
Replied 16 July 2008

I am even interested in the same answer

thanks man for asking question.I will inquire abt the same and surely answer you.

deora.ami (45 Points)
Replied 16 July 2008

well Durga prasad i didn't heard about this provision ever b4 well if u find too then tell me also plz but i dont think that there is any provision like this hopefully !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  kassh!!!!!!!!!!!! Aisa Hota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Dont u think??????

viral bhagdev (student) (46 Points)
Replied 16 July 2008

i think there is no provision like that. u have 2 do articleship as prescribed by the institute. there r many student who would done the same as u did. but sorry friend i dont think there is any remedy 4 the same and articleship has to be done as prescribed by the institute of ours.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register