Are you studying properly .....????

(Guest)

Results have announced b4 many days now jst weeks ahead exams are waiting . The hardwork is going on the top priority list:D. After mentioning the importance of notes …why Notes . The word Notes become more than important . So as should be hardwork ……

Pushing the limits ---- now that is the real quest. We never realize that how much we are pushing ourselves ..for example starting studying ..spl when u r tired at 10pm and then pushing yourself to do ur best ..and whooo …one minute has turn into hours and oopss!!! Its 2 am in the morning. But yeah !!! now the lesson  have finished:). Yes , now you say yourself …now I can sleep peacefully. And you again wake up at 6.30 AM :D…your usual day time when you wake up.You feel  somewhat tired ..but still after 5 minutes ,you are back on your Track … but while studying when You take your time to rest after studies …your 5 minutes hase turn into hours ;(….and now its  just too much …now are we getting something or losing ourself :/… 

So complicated
Look how big you'll make it
Filled with so much hatred

Such a tired game
It's enough
I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons
See you do the  same

so must note all these points........

·     Study deeply but not blindly;(

·     No matter what, give yourself 5 minute relax after every hour.

·     Exercise must for even minimum of 5 minutes

·     Set ur target for everyday.

·     Be true to yourself.

·     Stop being negative and stay away from those chats who say …u didn’t succeded because its not your dream ….infact ask them …are  you were watching my hardwork …to decide whether I deserve  the success or not … …o  o o ….U cant say  be so rude ;(.. so its better to believe in yourself and your hardwork simply.Your answer will be given simply by your marks.

·     Never be attach to those blue things which create sadness in your heart …bcz past is gone …which u cant rectify. But present is yours and its time to do …not to waste in those moments which had no meaning in the past…were  painful in past.

·     Create your own music list …count the 5 happy cheering songs and replace with 5 sad songs  in your music list.

·     Sleep is also necessary , don’t avoid it.

In short .. There are no rules to success …but there are different ways to success .and One should not only obey those but also need to take care of him/herself.

Regards

Naina ….