Easy Office

Are you satisfied with the marks you obtain in nov 2016 exam

Page no : 2

amitagrawal (none) (152 Points)
Replied 21 January 2017

because pass percentage is very low and Icai wants only cream so focus only 1 group.

vikash singh gusain (no) (40 Points)
Replied 21 January 2017

Friends if u see the topper marksheet and the % of passing u will analyze one thing this time 1st group  was hard  and the toppers have low mark in group 1 and in second group they secured very good mark eti agarwal having 80+ in all subject of 2nd group 333 and 267 in 1st 

Exam was tough but this time no grace like the previous exam 

U need to remember that CA Exams will be Tough From 2016 | Said by President of ICAI in a interview 

Like the Quote of Boss is always right

ICAI is always right 

See the  own week point and work on it 

MANISHA (student and employee) (58 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

Thank you sir......plz advise me how can i increase my marks from 185/190 to above 200...for clear the group..as i tried many times and many ways to crack this exam but i had been unable to do so.

kindly advice me ...sir ...should i go for change the medium from hindi to english, as i noticed....marks are constantly same in all attempts...after having gud command on theory papers...especially Law?

Replied 23 January 2017

don't change your medium because time is short.

Replied 23 January 2017

k... thanks sir...can you please suggest hindi book for Law and Audit, because i have not material in hindi. it is very tough to study from english book and write exam in hindi.

Replied 23 January 2017

sorry ,I have no idea for Hindi books of law and audit.

Replied 24 January 2017

K...THANKS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: