Are you a wealthy Man?

A saint was praying silently. A wealthy merchant, observing the saint's devotion and sincerity, was deeply touched by him. The merchant offered the saint a bag of gold. "I know that you will use the money for God's sake. Please take it."

 

"Just a moment." The saint replied. "I'm not sure if it is lawful for me to take your money. Are you a wealthy man? Do you have more money at home?

 

"Oh yes. I have at least one thousand gold pieces at home," claimed the merchant proudly.

 

"Do you want a thousand gold pieces more? Asked the saint.

 

"Why not, of course yes. Every day I work hard to earn more money."

 

"And do you wish for yet a thousand gold pieces more beyond that?"

 

"Certainly. Every day I pray that I may earn more and more money."

 

The saint pushed the bag of gold back to the merchant. "I am sorry, but I cannot take your gold," he said. "A wealthy man cannot take money from a beggar."

 

"How can you call yourself a wealthy man and me a beggar?" the merchant spluttered.

 

The saint replied, "I am a wealthy man because I am content with whatever Allah (SWT) sends me. You are a beggar, because no matter how much you possess, you are always dissatisfied, and always begging God for more."

 

Replies (4)

nice one sir

 Yes sir,it's very nice and very true.

NICE

Hello Sir.

Nice 1...............

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details