Application u/s 154 to CPC

Dear All,

I have recd intimation u/s 143(1). Some additions are made in the intimation. Now I want to make application u/s 154. It is mentioned in notes that if you seek rectification u/s 154 it is to be done with CPC.

However I am not able get any email id of CPC. I can not send the application by post  b,cause it has to send by simple post so without any delivery proof. So I may not have any proof of submission.

Can anybody guide on the issue? Thanks in advance.

Abhay

 

Replies (1)

Hello

U can do Unregistered Postal Service (UPC).

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details