Application for Exams

Hi,

The notification for JUN-2009 exam says that, we can apply for the exams online using https://icaiexam.icai.org/

The above website is asking for a User ID. How can I regsiter for the above website?

Can I apply online for Final Exams using the above website?

Regds,

Hari

 

Replies (3)

please wait for 27th feb.... it wil be afterwards....

you should get an e mail id from www.icai .org see it

I stay in Us and applied for CA final. I posted my filled in application to my parents and they inturn posted it to Delhi along with DD. But they forgot to fill in the DD details. They wrote the details needed on the back of the DD such as application MICR no., students reg no. etc.Will my application be accepted? Or Should I send one more application to the institute. Since I stay in US it's not possible for me to send the application in time. Pls advice. I tried to apply online but invain.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details