Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Appeal Before CITA

Debiprasad Jana   29 January 2020

Debiprasad Jana

13 likes  225 points

| My Other Post

I was doing a business. I was doing a commission business. i did not file any return for the year. Business is like i take order of rice from one party(Ram) and then i told a rice mill to send the the rice to ram. i was not aware of income tax. i did not take or ask any purchase bills or sale bills. after receiving the rice ram deposit cash to my current account. then i withdraw cash and paid to the rice mill. for the AY 2016-17 1,73,00000 was deposited to my account. during demonetization period rice mill produce me bill and i pay him by cheque because rice mill said that to do. now officer added total deposit under section 69 and taxed under section 115BBE. demand is 2 crore 15 lakhs.
i prefer appeal to cita. is there any option to relief...my age is 23 now. what should i do. both party is avoiding me..pls suggest

avater

Roshni (Studwnt)     29 January 2020

Roshni
Studwnt 
 65 likes  992 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You will get a notice to file all your returns even previous ones...File it properly and pay tax this way you can avoid any further litigation.

avater

Debiprasad Jana

13 likes  225 points

Order has been passed already. now tell me what should i do

avater

M.Keerthi chandra (C.A FINAL STUDENT AND QUALIFIED C.M.A)     29 January 2020

M.Keerthi chandra
C.A FINAL STUDENT AND QUALIFIED C.M.A 
 44 likes  540 points

I understood that your's only commission business. But cash transactions were routed through your Current Account Prefer an Appeal and fight.Present the facts as they are, you will win.

avater

Debiprasad Jana

13 likes  225 points

Thank you sir

avater

Roshni (Studwnt)     29 January 2020

Roshni
Studwnt 
 65 likes  992 points

You prepare tax returns n show them how much actual tax it was.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »