Anyone from abu dhabi (uae) attempting ca final nov 2017?

Hi, Anyone from Abu Dhabi (UAE) and attempting CA Final nov 2017? We can make a study group or whats app group or even meet.
Replies (3)
Hi my number is 009210898265 I am in India but I will be there in may 18 exam ca final attempt Hence you could add me as what's up

Hi,

 

I am heena. I will be attempting May 18 exam in abu dhabi. I have some questions regarding books and classes. It would be great to have a study group.

I am writting in Abu dabhi,   I would like to get best  CA Final Combined Study team, My Contact : 00971 556975629

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details