Easy Office
LCI Learning

Any one wanting guide for ICWA- INTER

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Hello Vellaisamy

Since u have a BE degree it is advisable for u to join for ICWAI.  Your knowledge on Technical field combined with knowledge on Costing, Financial Management and Tax Management will help u a lot in your career.Morever if u go for CA u will have to start from CPT and it take really a long time.

Regards

Jalpan

ICWA FINAL

(Guest)

congrats  I have  to write the exam on icwai stage ii I have already given it 2 to 3 times  but on aggregate not cleared it  as from my id i am a working student so time is a constraint but where i am lacking is the confidence .

kindly do me a favour  where can i get the solved scanner so that it is easy for me for self study  purpose

for your information  i am having suggested answers also but  i want a  solved scanner  of previous years exams

(Guest)

hi

i am appearing for the both stage of inter.

so please give me the guiadance

if you have any paper than mail me

(Guest)

Hi Ravi,

I am preparing icwai inter stage 1 & 11 . could please provide material for 2006 for 

Management accounting - Performance management -Code-II/9/MPM/2007/T-1, and Test paper -II/9/MPM/2006/T-2 , Test paper-II/9/MPM/2006/T-3,and Test paper-Ii/9/MPM/2006/T-4.

Thanks & Regards,

Venu Gopal

(Guest)

Hi.

I am preparing ICWAI Inter stage1&2.

Could please provide any information related to inter stage for both. and please provide material for

Advanced financial accounting

Test paper-II/10/AFA/2006/T-1 ,Test paper-II/10/AFA/2006/T-2,Test paper-II/10/AFA/2006/T-3, Test paper-II/10/AFA/2006/T-4,

Thanks

(Guest)

I have joined in Inter ICWA and i would like to know the best books to study the subjects of icwa besides institute meterial

i would like to know the date of examinations and marks

(Guest)

Hi, Ravi,  How r u?

I am Duli Chand ICWAI inter student. Can u provide me solution of ICWAI inter

ET

I will be very thankful to you if u give me the ET solution of Ist  I & II stage

My Mob. No. 9210678423

Mohan (Teaching) (74 Points)
Replied 23 June 2008

Hi I am mohan could u send first group test paper answers only T3 and T4I have to send to Institute so as to attend both group. It is taking time for to cover that. i will be grateful to u.

Mohan, H.No: 12-11-1299,

ST No: 3, Warasiguda, Secunderabad-61.

peter (student) (22 Points)
Replied 24 June 2008

Hi Ravi, how are you ? I am doing ICWAI Inter. I am not able to find answers to get answers for T3 and T4 of Business Taxation paper. Could you please help me with it. i will be really greatful if you help me with it.

Thanks

peter (student) (22 Points)
Replied 27 June 2008

Hi Ravi, How are you ? I contacted you earlier. My name is Peter . Could you please provide me with solutions for business taxation test paper ?

Thanks

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 27 June 2008

If u have any doc related to it..Plz send across us...

ankur , student ,icwa(I) (student) (66 Points)
Replied 27 June 2008

hey ravi i am in icwa,inter stage and third year b.com. i wish to know whether i could do my articleship after inters ? as i intend to secure a tally professional certificate and a diploma in banking and finance of IIBF  this year...i wanna totally concentrate my time ,efforts and resources on studies.

so will i be allowed my articleship after inters?

S.Giri (student) (42 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

hai Ravi,

this is Giri doing Icwai inter stage Ii i need suggested answers of stage II if you had can you send through mail i pdf format

i am planning to attend the stage II exams in december 08

can you send immeditely

with regards ,

giri

S.Giri (student) (42 Points)
Replied 01 July 2008

hai Ravi,

this is Giri doing Icwai stage II Inter ineed suggested answers of stage II

If you had the suggested answers of icwai inter stage ii ,can you send the suggested answers through mail in pdf format

iam in a plan to attend the stage Ii exams at dec 08

will you guide  me how to prepare for the exams

regards

giri.s

Sandip Das (Student / Service) (22 Points)
Replied 03 July 2008

Hi. Ravi

I am preparing ICWAI Inter stage1&2 for dec. 2008. I am in old revised syllabus.

Could you  please provide me any information or sugetion related to inter stage for both.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: