Easy Office
LCI Learning

Any one wanting guide for ICWA- INTER

Page no : 4
(Guest)

Hi Friends,

Now I preparing CC for Interstage. But I don't know, How to prepare these?

So please help me

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ravi
" Hi friends,Recently I completed ICWAI-Inter. If any one having query relating to Inter, can share knowledge with me.Ravi Teltia, ACS "

jitrathod (Job) (20 Points)
Replied 04 August 2008

Hi I am jit could u send first group test paper answers for Income Tax 7 Financial Accounting I have to send to Institute so as to attend both group. It is taking time for to cover that & also study material is not sufficient. i will be grateful to u.

Replied 04 August 2008

Hi I am jit could u send first group test paper answers for Income Tax 7 Financial Accounting I have to send to Institute so as to attend both group. It is taking time for to cover that & also study material is not sufficient. i will be grateful to u.

Replied 04 August 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" Hi I am jit could u send first group test paper answers for Income Tax & Financial Accounting I have to send to Institute so as to attend both group. It is taking time for to cover that & also study material is not sufficient. i will be grateful to u. "

(Guest)
" Hi Ravi,
I am preparing icwai inter stage 1 & 11 . could please provide material for 2006 for 
Management accounting - Performance management -Code-II/9/MPM/2007/T-1, and Test paper -II/9/MPM/2006/T-2 , Test paper-II/9/MPM/2006/T-3,and Test paper-Ii/9/MPM/2006/T-4.
Thanks & Regards,
Venu Gopal

"

(Guest)

hi

i am sneha,completed my icwa(inter),b.com. at present i am in job search. please tell me any site for accounts based interview question and answers.  

(Guest)
" Hi friends,Recently I completed ICWAI-Inter. If any one having query relating to Inter, can share knowledge with me.Ravi Teltia, ACS "

hello dear,

I am doing intermediate stage -I from ICWAI. Please told me that from where i got the soluttion of test papers, currently i m living in delhi.

if any payment / fees for that feel free to contact me at my mobile no-9717595984 or at my mail id.

regards

satpal jain

(Guest)

hello dear,

I am doing intermediate stage -I from ICWAI. Please told me that from where i got the soluttion of test papers, currently i m living in delhi.

if any payment / fees for that feel free to contact me at my mobile no-9717595984 or at my mail id.

regards

satpal jain

(Guest)

hi ravi, i am doing icwa inter in delhi. i am on the stage 1. i would liike to get the solved question paper of all the papers for icwai inter. can you tell me how cani get it? or can u share me notes of urs. MY no is 9717595984.

(Guest)

i am a student of icwai stage 1 i had already completed tests papers of industrial law and auditing and applied direct taxation, but fianancial acing is quite tough 4 me so plz help me ................

(Guest)
" Hi I am jit could u send first group test paper answers for Income Tax 7 Financial Accounting I have to send to Institute so as to attend both group. It is taking time for to cover that & also study material is not sufficient. i will be grateful to u. "

(Guest)
"

Hi I am hema.Can someone help me out  by sending the answers for icwa inter group I CC PAPERS  at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Hema

"

(Guest)

i am employee of HPCL. How can i solve the supplimentory test paper for new syllabus of ICWA Inter 2009?

(Guest)

i am employee of HPCL. How can i solve the supplimentory test paper for new syllabus of ICWA Inter 2009?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: