Anti profiteering committee

I have filed a complaint against builder in anti profiteering committee. When I haved filed an RTI, I got the reply that my complaint has been considered by standing committee and it has been forwarded to state screening committee. It has been three months and when I have again filed the RTI, I got the response that It has been not forwarded to Anti profiteering committee from state screening committee. Even when I have filed the complaint in pgportal.gov.in. They have returned my complaint saying the matter is related to state GST. I need guidance so that Government can expidite the action on my complaint. 

 

Replies (1)

You may visit www.naa.gov.in for details and do the needful. It has provision for filing complaint online.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details