Answering questions

Can I answer questions in the order that I'm cocomfortable for example if 

Q2 has a) and b)...

i know b) very well... Can I answer Q2 b) first and then 

say after answering other questions, I feel I have time, can I attempt answering Q2 a) 

(I.e answering in the order that I'm confident...subject to max allowed answers... I will not answer any extra questions ...) 

would that be ok or answer 2b , leave pages for 2a and then return if time ppermits this is really bugging me and am not able to concentrate....any advice please hurry 

 

thanks...

Replies (7)
Do whatever u r cmfrtable with, but keep one thng in mind that u have to answer all parts of one question at one place, that is if u r nt sure about anypart of the question u have started then leave space for that part and attempt remaining parts of that ques....
Yes Yes!! Leave pages if u want to return back to ques 2

Ya ..agree with above suggestions.. Be flexible at xms..........all the bestsmiley

Attempt questions in whichever sequence you want to, but do not scatter the sub parts of any question...

Originally posted by : CA Rishabh Lodha

Attempt questions in whichever sequence you want to, but do not scatter the sub parts of any question...

By sub parts do u mean 2. a) and 2.b)  

or do u mean 2 .a.i,

                             ii.

Thiits better to tret a b c d   as sub parts for convenience of examiner

 

 

is what I  also thought of whenever I read instructions in admit card to write all sub parts together  thathow is the term sub parts defined by icai 

Anyway to be on safer side i treat or definr sub parts as a b c d 

When i called copy of my answer sheet i saw examiner had given marks of parts a b c in circles and then took total and wrote in a box which he carried forward to summary box given on 1 stt pag e 

 

An angry examiner will not do good for you 

 

 

So I

Thank u shruti for elaborately explaing ....

my doubt is now clear.... If I don't know an answer ill leave space and get back.....

thanks all ......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details