Annexures for non-audit delaer

Hello,

I recently opened a thread and asked for annexures. Someone sent me an excel file which had 7 annexures in Excel file in diffferent sheets. I think this was last year's format. So I've downloaded annexures from:

https://mahavat.gov.in/Mahavat/GetDataAction?option=Electronic%20Forms

Now I want to know what are the annexures that I'll have to file before I can proceed to upload my return? I believe J1 & J2 are compulsory. Is there any other annexure which is compulsory? FYI, the assesee is a non-audit dealer having 6 monthly frequency with tax payable less than 50000 in each of those 2 periods in FY 2011-12. Also, he has no CST transactions, only MVAT related transactions are occured.

Also, in J1(Sales) where do I show Sales to non-TIN holder dealers? There are 2000 serial nos. but there isn't a separate column for non-TIN holder dealers. And when I add an entry without TIN, it shows an error when I validate. Should I just skip Sales to non-TIN holder dealers in that case?

Replies (2)

Hi

Filing of J1 and J2 is quite simple. We just need to confirm none of the Vendors are left out, As this may derive the dealer of getting proper Sett Off. If you Scroll Down J1 you will find spcae to enter salesfor People who have no TIN Number

 

Regards

 

Mustansir

Originally posted by : Mustansir

Hi

Filing of J1 and J2 is quite simple. We just need to confirm none of the Vendors are left out, As this may derive the dealer of getting proper Sett Off. If you Scroll Down J1 you will find spcae to enter salesfor People who have no TIN Number

 

Regards

 

Mustansir


Which row no.? I couldn't the option in J1?

Also am I correct that only J1 & J2 is applicable to me?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details