An Opportunity for students

Hi Friends,

As some of you are aware, I had been explaining about some Accounting standards on a regular basis for the benefit of students.

I will be more than happy to help you all. I have received some feedbacks requesting me to take up topics pertaining to June 2009 exams.

I am open to doing that. I can spare time for Five Sessions in a week of one hour each. You can decide which topics you want me to take up. We can then arrange for topics having majority requests.

 

Thanks

 

Replies (2)

i am agreed to this point that major discussion this time should be that with exam related topics as exams are near...........

my topics will be anything covered in the ca final exam syllabus.....any topic any subject...............

 

Sir i think it will be good to cover all important accounting and auditing standards.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details