amit popli

how is Amit Popli for CA final law..
who is better Darshan Khare or Amit Popli...
Replies (11)
darshan khera better than Amit popli
I have taken coaching from amit ...his books was too good
his books was good...but what about his teaching?
As I have taken online classes of Amit sir ...I have saw there way of teacing only and from my point of view I liked there way of teaching ...but Sorry I can't say who is good..Dardhan sir or Amit sir....
ok..thank you for the help.😄
My pleasure..
trust me darshan sir is best
I have taken coaching from Amit his teaching style very bad and notes is not proper way to write
Amit poply is best teacher for cpt not final or ipv
thank you
My pleasure..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details