I want Amfi (Mutual Fund) 'Study Material' and 'Test Papers' in .doc format. where Ican find it?
I want AMFI (Mutual Fund) 'Study Material' and 'Test Papers' in .doc format. From Where I can find it?
can anybody provide AMFI - mock test paper
PLease find mock test for your reference
Can I please get help on on-line support material for preparation of AMFI advisors (module)
Thanks in anticipation..........
please provide the study material of amfi and also the model papers with answers as my amfi paper was on 11 july 09
hi...can anyone send me amfi test papers....my email id is vishal_livestrong @ yahoo.co.in
Prev 1 6 7 Next
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
CA Final
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
Consulting & Beyond
Chennai
CA
KPSN & Associates LLP
ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS
Thane
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Elite Taxation
CA Foundation
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: