Amendments to Registration

I have query regarding amendments in Registration.Actually at the time of migration some info regarding reg was incorrect which I was noticed now itself.so my doubt is when I opted to amend the details in Gst website it is asking regarding the effective date of amendment.As the amendment is of info existed during migration itself I opted the date as 1.7.17.But as per the provisions of Gst the amendments in Registration as to be informed within 15 days from date of change.so my doubt is whether I can select the date as 1.7.17 or 15 days prior to date of opting.so please resolve my issue and let me know the solution.
Replies (7)
You can amend details by filing ammendment for non-core field. Even details noticed by you same will be updated.
Thanks Rashmi mam
Welcome. Pleasure is all mine
...
But Actually one of my amendment is of nature of Business which is of Core field so can I mention the effective date as 1.7.17 or anything else.so please let me know.
Yes you can ammend.....
Actually one of my amendment is of nature of Business which is of Core field so can I mention the effective date as 1.7.17 or anything else
THANKS Mam

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details