Amendments In return.

I wanted to amend a particular sale under B2cs in last year and by mistake I amended different month's sale. Now can I again repair the sale of wrongly disturbed month's sale?
Replies (4)
Yes you can .........
Yes, you can do.
How? I have made B2cs amendment for the month of August 2017 instead of September 2017. Now I want to amend the B2cs for the month of August 2017 again. please give me the directions. thanks in advance

OPEN IT AGAIN IN SAME TAB "AMMENDMENT B2C"  THE MONTH AUG-17 & AMMEND IT

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details