Am i selected or what ?? can they remove me now, help

lakshay (ipcc) (581 Points)

17 March 2012  

I applied for articleship in mazars which is a very big firm . now there were 3 rounds there

i cleared my 2 rounds and also appeared for the 3rd round on this monday . it went good . yesterday i got a call from HR manager that i have to come on this monday with my all documents( marksheets and all) and 2 photographs .

what does that mean ?? am i selected or what ??

i actually cleared my grp 1 in 2nd attempt..grp 2 is still pending ..on my CV it was written that i passed my cpt in june 2010 and ipcc grp 1 in nov 2010 . audit manager also asked me that you have just cleared 1st grp..i said yes..but HE DID NOT ASK MY HOW MANY LEAVES I WILL TAKE FOR GRP 2 THIS MAY ?....

and on phone HR also asked me to bring bcom 1st year marksheet . i have just got 44%

in the interview no one asked me my bcom % ( on my cv it was written that i am in 2nd year bt 1st year % was not written)

now on monday can they reject me if i show my bcom marksheet ( after seeing 44%) and if i ask them for the leaves ????  am i thinking tooo much or is there a reason to worry ????