All the best for CA IPCC result May 2014

Dear CA IPCC Aspirants,

 

Today CA IPCC Result for May 2014 attempt is coming so I would like to wish you all a very Best of Luck for your positive result. I firmly believe that you’ll be rewarded for your hard work, dedication which you had put in for CA IPCC exam preparation.

 

So just get ready for celebration.

 

All the best for CA IPCC Result May 2014 !!!

 

 

Thanks

CS Ankur Garg  

Replies (49)

You all are invited to please share your CA IPCC Result May 2014 through this forum.

 

In case you need any academic guidance, kindly post your doubt.

 

On this occasion I would suggest you to refer the link below just to maintain positive sentiments about result:

 

FOR THOSE_WAITING FOR CA RESULTS

 

Thanks

Wishing all IPCC people in Hunger games style.

 

Thanku Ankur Sir.smile.
Lets start for nov-14
Thannnxxx a toonnneeee...!
Thnx sir Plz share ur blssngs
Ty ankur sir......hope ur rewards comes true
I've lost my admit card how am I supposed to view my results plz inform me however I do have my registration number
thank u sir
Sir you are the Great...
Thank you sir........
Thank you sir. Hope for the best. Finger crossed
thanx sir...
Thank you very much....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details