All Bank Accounts show "Validation in Progress"

Cs26kit (Mr. ) (114 Points)

11 August 2021  

Hi,

Someone please advise me. eFiling this year is a complete mess. Here is my issue.

I have 3 bank accounts & all 3 are showing "Validation in Progress" for more than 3 months now. There is no way to delete a "validation in progress" account & re-validate it. The new portal had auto-populated these accounts from previous returns & it is not even validating them or providing an option to delete & re-add.

Now, out of these 3 accounts one is Syndicate Bank which was merged into Canara Bank. I added Canara Bank account (which has same account number as Syndicate) & it was immediately Validated in about 5 mins. Now, here begins the problem. My profile shows 4 accounts out which 3 are forever "validation in progress" & 1 is validated.

When I try to file ITR-1, the Bank Account section asks to ensure that at least one bank is validated. It is then auto-populated with 3 bank accounts & one of them is Syndicate instead of Canara. The pre-validated Canara one doesn't show up (probably because it is duplicate of Syndicate which should have been deleted). All of the other 3 accounts can't be used for a Refund as they are still being validated & one of them, Syndicate, is actually dead (due to migration). When I try to deselect the Syndicate  account by disabling the option titled "Selected for refund" it again gets automatically selected as soon as I save the section & come out to move to the next section of ITR-1. It also appears in the Final Preview before submission.

So, in summary, I cannot remove the old merged bank account in profile. It then appears in ITR-1. I cannot deselect it in ITR-1. The validated bank account does not appear in ITR-1.

The other 2 bank accounts are working fine but are still being validated. 

IT Department is not giving any response. Kindly advise.

Thank you.