Ajay srinivasan

I am an NRI and will be visiting India soon. I wanted to invest some savings in the share market because I have been reading about the good prospects of the Indian economy. How should I go about this and what more can I read to manage my portfolio better?

Replies (1)

If you are live abroad and are busy, it is not such a great idea to directly invest in equities. You should consider mutual funds , so that experts would manage your portfolio even when you are away or cannot give it enough attention. Having said that, you can read opinions of experts like Ajay Srinivasan. There are several articles in which he has explained the factors that impact the market, like RBI policy, budget, etc.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details